Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) Bonds provides a long-term Investment alternative in U.S. Dollars that has minimal risk and is secured by the country's own central bank.
|$50,000 par value (in increments of $5,000 only)|
- Quarterly OR as prescribed floating coupon
- Calculated on actual/360 calendar-day basis
- Option to sell prior to maturity
- Based on prevailing market price
- Tax not withheld at source
- Open a US$ savings account for crediting of coupon payments
- Accomplish the following forms:
- Application to Purchase Bond
- Risk Disclosure Statement
- Investor’s Undertaking (3 sets)
- Special Power of Attorney (SPA) (3 sets)
- Board Resolution to the SPA, for institutions (2 copies)
- Letter to Deutsche (2 copies)
- Pay through telegraphic transfer (local or abroad) or debit from a FCDU Account (cleared funds). US$ notes & US$ draft will not be accepted.
- Deadline for all transactions (sale and purchase) is 12:00 noon (Manila time).
Note: Purchase of bond is not allowed 2 days before coupon date or maturity date.
- Confirmation of Sale
- Official Receipt (for cash or check settlement) or Debit Memo
- Treasury Business Center*
- China Bank Online**
*The cutoff for all transactions is 12 noon (sale and purchase)
**Account inquiry and request to purchase bonds functions only
- Allowed anytime except 2 days before the maturity date, subject to the prevailing market buying rate
- Bid prices are only applicable to bonds bought from China Bank
- Fill out and submit the Client’s Instruction Sheet
- Surrender your Confirmation of Sale
|Invest in BSP Bonds now! Call the Treasury Business Center at (632) 885-5626 to 30.|